Whenever a funeral is held, it’s customary for people to send funeral cards. These are usually printed cards that are delivered by hand or in the mail to let friends and relatives know you will be attending the funeral.
The funeral card can include a message of condolence, as well as details about the arrangements for the service. They can be sent to all those who attended a memorial service or other celebration of life ceremony.
When sending out funeral attendance cards, it’s important to keep them simple and tasteful. While they may resemble invitations, they aren’t meant to replace them; they’re simply an acknowledgement of your presence at the service.
Funeral attendance cards should include:
- The name of the deceased person and his or her relationship to you (e.g., mother)
- The date and time of the service
- The location of the service (e.g., church)
- The name of the funeral home or mortuary
- If you have any special requests, such as whether attendees should bring a flower or if they can wear white
- A statement of thanks for attending
Professional Funeral Attendance Cards Services
As you can see, funeral attendance cards are a simple way to let people know that you’re attending the service and what they should expect. If you have any questions about creating them or if you need help writing yours, contact the professionals to help you.
There are a lot of professional funeral attendance cards services to choose from. The best way to find the right service for you is to look at their portfolios and reviews. These can be found on their websites or by searching for them online. You should also ask about their pricing and any discounts they offer.